Marie’s House of Hope Inc. is a structured group home in Dayton, OH in which we offer 24-hour supervision and care to children ages 7–21. We serve Montgomery County and the surrounding areas':
- Children who are in the custody of child and family services
- Children who are not a good fit for foster care due to their age, behavior or lack of motivation to be part of a family
- Children who are not significant threats to themselves or others
- Children who need help with emancipation, preparation for independent living and/or transition into adulthood
- Children who need structure, adult support and guidance and a safe place to live until they can be legally emancipated
- Children who struggle with chemical abuse
- “Hyper-mature” children who require a facilitative setting with some guidance
- Youth with autism, mental health disorders, aggressive behaviors, substance abuse issues, as well as registered sex offenders
How to Apply
Anyone interested in
placing a young person at our educational group home should contact us to
discuss whether the placement is appropriate. An application and social history
must be submitted prior to anyone being admitted. Our admissions committee,
which is composed of youth home staffs, community agencies and a staff member
from the referring agency, reviews applications and will often makes a decision
within 2 weeks.
We may need additional information to make a final determination. Our staff will contact the referring person(s) within 24 hours of a decision. Please fill out and submit the contact form below and a member of our staff will contact you.
Thank you for your interest in Marie's House of Hope Inc.